Booking and cancellation terms & conditions
- ”The Client” is the person – juridical or physical – that makes the reservation of the boat trip and is liable for payment.
- Agapi Charter is the company responsible for the boat trip.
- If no other agreement exists between the Client and Agapi Charter, these terms and conditions will apply.
Information required from the Customer
- Total amount of passengers at order.
- Passengers list (name, surname and contact person) before departure.
- Under no circumstances more passengers than the amount permitted on each boat will be allowed.
- The Client will send a written reservation order by email.
- If the Client is a private person, 100% of the total price has to be paid in advance no later than 3 days before the boat trip.
The client has a right to make a cancellation upon payment of the following charges:
- Cancellation 30-16 days before the event, 50% of the total cost.
- Cancellation 15-10 days before the event, 80% of the total cost.
- Cancellation 9-0 days before the event, 100% of the total cost.
- The price is agreed upon events. Agapi Charter reserves the right to change prices and manifest incorrect prices.
- Juridical Person, 20 days upon invoice date.
- Upon payment delays a 2% monthly fee will be charged.
- Any reasons outside Agapi Charter control that Agapi considers a risk to the guests safety, gives Agapi Charter the right to terminate the contract.